Website Flagship Consulting
Architectural Revit Technician
Our client are a leading Real Estate and Civil Infrastructure consultancy. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Architectural Revit Technician.
The role will involve;
- Production of design and technical information in accordance with project delivery requirements
- Delivering and managing technical drawing packages
- Design co-ordination with the multi-disciplinary team
- Managing technical delivery of junior team members
- Technical detailing
- Building Regulation compliance and other relevant standards
Essential skills needed
- Advanced Revit capability
- Proven project delivery to Level 2 BIM
- 10 years post qualification experience
- Good understanding of Building Regulations and relevant technical design guidance
- Experience in various market sectors including residential, commercial, mixed use and transport
- Specification writing capability with relevant software / NBS
What do you get?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension
- Life assurance and more ….
If interested, apply now!