Website Penguin Recruitment
Salary Expectations: £30,000 -£38,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be representing a RIBA Chartered practice based in Slough. The practice is well known for their high-quality care to help residents and carers to live the best possible lives.
The successful candidate will hold previous experience working within the care sector whilst demonstrating a proficiency in AutoCAD.
On offer is a competitive salary and other appealing benefits.
Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To produce design proposals and planning applications through the technical specifications, tender packages, and detailed construction drawings, particularly through RIBA work stages 3-5
- To ensure that written and drawn information is delivered to a high standard
- Carry out designer CDM responsibilities
- To act as a role model to junior staff and support and mentor other colleagues to grow and learn within the practice
- To attend site visits, client meetings and site inspections
Essential skills needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- To be proficient with AutoCAD
- Be highly motivated, organised with excellent communication skills
- To demonstrate a strong construction knowledge
- Previous exposure to the Care sector
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to (url removed) OR alternatively, call Owen on (phone number removed)