Website Venatu Consulting Ltd
Leeds based, up to £35,000 plus an excellent benefits package with a rapidly expanding company.
Our client is a fast-growing top 10 UK housebuilder. They design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
Our investment and participation help’s transform communities and improves the lives of local people. We have a national presence combined with local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing – from finance, design, and planning, to developing and building. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle, and we create lower risk ways of building homes people need.
For more than 90 years their work has been visible to local communities so being part of the community is in their DNA.
Do you want to work for a major house builder?
Do you want to work in a rapidly growing, sustainable company who have ambitious growth plans?
Do you want an excellent benefits package?
- Car allowance
- Employer pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus additional bank holidays
- Private medical cover for self
- Changing the future of UK housing
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities based in Kent
- Ambitious growth plans
- A strong pipeline of projects, current projects are in dotted around the UK
- Career progression, succession planning and regular PDR’s
- Architectural or Technologist Degree, Design Engineer, or other industry-relevant qualifications
- Experienced in project delivery through all RIBA Stages
- Able to deliver output to deadlines and plan output time
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- A team player with a flexible and open approach to problem-solving
- Able to fact find information to complete technical information
- Have 3 to 5 years professional experience
- Have experience of working for a house builder – preferred
- Have Technical Detailing Experience in Revit and AutoCAD, able to demonstrate in your portfolio
- Have a good understanding of Building regulations and design standards
Reporting to the Architectural Manager the Architectural Technician is a core role within the technical team and is the main contact hub with the Planning and NHBC Portals for the team, also the invoice tracking system and document management system controller to ensure a reliable and consistent approach is maintained with these vital systems. Technical workload weekly team meeting notes and actions are also distributed. Demonstrates strong relationships through ability to work cross functionally to achieve successful outcomes.
You will be required to travel to sites within the Yorkshire region, managing your time effectively between the different sites and the regional office.
Are you interested in learning more about
A company that values its employees, where you are more than just a number?
A company where your ambitions are matched with by the opportunity within a company, where you are supported to maximise your ambitions?
A company that wants your opinions to shape the future of the UK Housing Market and be part of the solution?
To join this fantastic company on their journey call James directly on (phone number removed) to discuss starting your new tomorrow today!