Website Penguin Recruitment
Architectural Technician – Fully Remote
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-established practice based in York. My client is looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist / Technician to work on Residential projects to produce planning and building regulation drawings.
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate a proficiency with Revit and Sketchup to produce documents to a high standard. You must also demonstrate a design flair to produce high quality houses as well as working drawings.
The practice has a preference to travel into the office one day a week whilst working from home for the other four days.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other appealing company benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- Proficient with producing planning drawings and Building Regulation drawings
- A good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client’s team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
Experience needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- The ability to multitask, as you will be managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience operating with architectural design projects
- An excellent attention to detail
- 5+ years’ experience in the Residential sector.
- Proficiency in Revit and SketchUp
- Job running and working closely with an Associate Architect
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to (url removed) OR alternatively, call Owen on (phone number removed)