Website Penguin Recruitment
Architectural Technician/ Architectural Technologist
Salary: £25-35,000 Dependant on experience
Located in Norfolk, my client is a well-established and successful practice who are now looking for a new member of the team due to a growing pipeline of work! Whilst my client does not specialise in one sector, their recent work includes Hospitality, Commercial, Education, Sports & Leisure and Residential projects.
I’m looking to speak with talented Architectural Technicians/ Technologists who are interested in working across a diverse portfolio of work from the initial stages of feasibility, right through to the final stages on site! AutoCAD experience would be essential for the position and your technical skills should be demonstrated throughout your portfolio.
Whilst my client is based in Norfolk, their projects are UK wide so you will be occasionally expected to travel to site visits as and when required.
Key Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role:
- Carry out measured surveys, initial appraisal schemes & concept and final planning layouts.
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines to the highest standard.
- Excellent technical skills using AutoCAD.
- Good understanding of the UK planning policies.
- Produce and issue tender packages.
- Experience with Contract Administration on site is preferable.
- An understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015.
Essential requirements for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role:
- Previous exposure to working on the Planning and Building Regulation drawings.
- Excellent use of AutoCAD and knowledge of SketchUp and Photoshop would be desirable.
- Good attention to detail.
- Time keeping skills and the ability to manage multiple jobs at once.
- A professional manner and the ability to represent our client well.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact KAZ on (phone number removed)/ (phone number removed) OR alternatively, send your updated CV to (url removed)