Website Pixel Image Ltd
Junior Architectural Technologist
An exciting opportunity is on offer for a Junior Architectural Technologist to work for an innovative and growing property technology company based in Edinburgh.
Pixel is a leading-edge and dynamic company that creates innovative online systems for the property industry, digitising the new home buyer’s journey. These systems help buyers understand what they are buying and the options open to them when they do.
With 60+ systems already live across the country, and with further expansion on the horizon in the UK and internationally, this is an exciting time to be part of the evolution of the property industry.
We are looking for a Junior Architectural Technologist who is highly organised and proactive with an enthusiastic approach to work and projects to join our busy team.
- Review drawings and ensure that the 3D models are built showing correct details and materials
- Liaise with architects, landscape architects, designers and other third parties relating to each project
- Offer full assistance and support to our production teams
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision and to tight deadlines
Skills and Experience:
- Degree or HND certification in Architectural Technology desirable, however not essential
- The ability to read architectural drawings
- Methodical and detail-orientated
- Strong organisational skills, highly motivated and able to meet deadlines
- 3D modelling skills would be advantageous although not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- The ability to work on multiple and varied projects with ease
- A good understanding of the UK housebuilding industry
What we offer for a Junior Architectural Technologist:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Company pension
- Remote working options
- Training will be provided
- The opportunity to learn new technology and acquire new skills
- Be part of a culture that is open, energetic, innovating and rewarding to work in
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV.