Website Konker Recruitment
Are you a fresh Grad looking for your first role in the Architectural industry? I have the perfect opportunity for you!
I am currently working with an inter-disciplinary practice that is currently on the lookout for a Part 1 Architectural Assistant to join them in designing award-winning projects. They operate throughout 6 offices in the UK, all in the South of England.
This Architectural practice is based in Ringwood, Hampshire and has a strong, longstanding reputation for excellent designs and success. In the past 10 years, this practice has doubled in size and has seen over 70% growth over the past 4 years.
They work with well-known clients dotted around the UK. Projects-wise they work from education, healthcare and residential to the public sector and retail & leisure.
As a Part 1 Architectural Assistant, you will be working on a range of projects, primarily healthcare, education and higher education along with other public sector clients, too! Like the police, research and social housing. You will be involved in all stages of the RIBA Plan of Work in order to gain the right exposure while working and learning from an internal team of different backgrounds (Architects, Technologists, Quantity Surveyors etc.)
Requirements for Part 1 Architectural Assistant:
- Relevant degree – 2:1
- 3D modelling
- Teamwork and independently
- Knowledge and experience using CAD
- Preparing drawings, plans and documents
- Technical detailing
- Range of projects – healthcare, education and higher education
- All stages of RIBA plan of work – gain the right exposure
- Drafting and developing detailed working packages
- Site inspections
- Support job running
- Working on company design procedures to create clearly detailed design packages
The Practice: (Ringwood)
- Training and support – develop your career in the path you wish to pursue
- Flexible workspace
- Wellness – favourable holiday allowances that increase with the length of service
- Regular fundraising events for charities
Salary: £18K – £22K (DOE).
If you would like to find out more information about this role, contact Alicia at Konker Recruitment!
(url removed) | (phone number removed)