Website S Guest Consultancy Services Ltd
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Manager for an acoustics / sound Insulation Store who supply acoustic and soundproofing material to the construction industry. You dont need experience especially within the acousitc market, but construction or merchants experience would be ideal.
They operate a number of e-commerce websites and drive enquiries and orders to the business. They provide acoustic specifications and information for products to customers. Their customers range from Architects, developers, acoustic consultants, builders and DIYers.
They are looking for a Technical Sales Manager in a mainly reactive position to react and respond to the technical sales enquires to come into the office.
- The role will be office based in Sheffield
- The role will be learning and understanding construction. Predominantly walls, floors and ceilings
- The role will need to understand the construction industry and building regulations
- The role will learn to operate of websites back ends, our accounting and stock management system
- The role will need to understand our entire product range and which products are suitable for different applications
- Eventually the role will be able to specify full acoustic systems for building project across the country.
This is a fantastic time to join a small company growing quickly.
There is endless potential for how far the individual can go within the company.
Experience isnt essential for this role as long as you have had similar expereince within a similar industry