Website Hunter Mason Consulting Ltd
Wardrobe Fitter – new builds
£16,900 – £52,000 per year (dependent on experience)
My client is a leading subcontractor to the new build industry based in Woolpit near Bury St Edmunds who supply and install windows, doors, conservatories and sliding wardrobes.
The are offering:
Excellent remuneration package plus a company van, a friendly working environment with a great team to work with, and a variety of company benefits and an exciting opportunity for a number of Wardrobe Fitters/Trainee Wardrobe Fitters to join their team.
The Role – Wardrobe Fitter/Trainee Wardrobe Fitter:
Due to continued expansion, they require a number of Wardrobe Fitters ranging in experience to fit wardrobes into new build properties. They welcome Fitters with extensive experience in carpentry, or those looking to join as a trainee to kick-start a career in carpentry – we will provide training to aid this.
This role requires attention to detail, thoroughness and a high standard of finish. You will treat all tools and materials with care so that damage is minimised.
The successful candidates must be willing to travel as our sites are based all over East Anglia, the Home Counties and London. You will be working 40 hours per week.
Person Specification – Wardrobe Fitter/Trainee Wardrobe Fitter:
- A CSCS card and carpentry skills are advantageous, however training will be given
- A full driving licence is essential
- Hands on, proactive and able to use initiative
- A high regard to health and safety and the correct processes
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Able to meet deadlines whilst ensuring the highest quality of work
- Takes pride in completing a job completely and thoroughly